Here are some safety tips to keep your ghouls & goblins safe this Halloween!
1. Costumes: Make sure your little ones can see well through
their masks & that they will not trip on their capes!
2. Be Seen: Use reflective gear on costumes and trick or treat bags!
Remember to stay in lit areas while walking!
3. Charge up!: Make sure that your flashlight has new batteries &
that your cell phone is fully charged…
cameras too!(you don’t want to miss any memories)
4. Plan: Pre-plan routes that are safe for trick or treating.
Go over the routes with your ghouls and goblins so they are familiar!
5. Only: visit houses with porch lights on & never go inside a home or vehicle!
6. Big Ghouls & Goblins: Make sure they are going in a group
& set a time for them to be home or at a meeting spot.
7. Candy: Review before consuming!
Never eat candy that is open or looks suspicious!
8. Bad Candy?: Have some healthy options (dark chocolate/organic sugar cane)
to trade bad or unwanted candies for!
9. Too Much Candy?: Have a some presents or games, maybe a witch doll or a Spot it! Halloween,
to trade in some candies for! (more laughs and less belly aches!)
Do you have any Halloween Safety tips or traditions? Share with us in a comment below!
Blue Orange wishes you a safe and happy Halloween!